The Owner of the properties is Irena Alsopová of Ke Trojici, Mutěnice 968, 696 11. The property is known as sklipek Alsop. The Customer renting the property is as defined in the booking agreement.
The duration of the rental is as defined in the booking agreement. Unless agreed to the contrary by the Owner the rental period commences at 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminates at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. The Customer has the right to occupy the property for a holiday only.
A deposit of one third of the rent is due before a booking can be confirmed. The balance of the rental is due at least two weeks prior to the date of commencement of the rental period. Where a booking is made less than two weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period the full amount is due before a booking can be confirmed. Non payment by the due date may be treated as a cancellation.
The Customer must notify the Owner in writing of any cancellation. In the event that a cancellation is received up to 14 days before the commencement of stay, a cancellation charge of 30% of the total amount of the accommodation will be applied.
The Customer agrees
1. To pay for any losses or damages to the property or its contents caused by the Customer or a member of the Customer’s party other than through fair wear and tear
2. To take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition. The Owner reserves the right to refuse subsequent bookings from any Customer or member of the Customer’s party if this obligation is not observed
3. To permit the Owner reasonable access to the property
4. Not to part with possession of the property nor to share it except with members of the party detailed on the booking form
5. Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description
6. Not to cause a nuisance to neighbours or Customers in adjacent properties
7. Not to smoke inside the property
8. Not to bring any pets to any of the properties
If for any reason the property becomes unavailable for letting for any reason beyond the control of the Owner then the Customer will be entitled to a full refund of all advance monies paid.
The Owner will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any other person not within their employ or otherwise under their control, nor for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense, or inconvenience whether to person or property which the Customer or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the rental unless the Owner is responsible. In addition the Owner accepts no liability for loss of or damage to the Customer’s possessions on the Owner’s property or land Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Owner for death or personal injury caused by the Owner’s negligence.
All complaints must be notified to the Owner as soon as reasonably practicable to enable on the spot investigation to be carried out and where practicable remedial action to be taken by the Owner. If the Owners are denied the opportunity of investigating the complaint within a reasonable time or denied the opportunity to put matters right during the Holiday, then the Customer will waive all rights.
If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the Customer or by any of their party, the Owner reserves the right to enter the property and to require the Customer and their party to leave. If there is a breach of these conditions by the Owner then the Customer has the right to end the holiday and leave. Ending the holiday by either party does not affect that party’s other rights and remedies.